The UTM Mobility Network is calling for applications to support a range of UTM Mobility Network faculty-led initiatives (up to a maximum of $10,000 per project). While the lead applicant must be based at UTM, priority will be given to proposals that demonstrate interdisciplinary and/or cross-campus collaboration between two or more Mobility Network faculty members.
Funds can be used for research costs, such as:
- Hiring student research assistants to support mobility-related research
- Purchasing mobility-related data for research and dissemination purposes
- Working with grant writers on mobility-related funding applications for Summer/ Fall 2023
- Preparing professional reports and/or digital materials that can be used to promote mobility-related research
- Other research funding needs / ideas – you are encouraged to submit any proposal that serves a mobility-related research funding need
To apply for this funding, please send a 1-page proposal + budget with the following details:
- Name of PI (must be a UTM-based Mobility Network faculty member) + any other collaborators and their affiliations
- Title of Project
- Brief description of overall research
- Description of how the UTM Mobility Network funds will contribute to this research
- Expected Outputs / Outcomes
- Budget Details + indicate whether any additional funds are in place to support this work
Send proposals to: firstname.lastname@example.org by April 28th. Funding decisions will be announced by the end of May.