Mobility Network Postdoctoral Community of Practice
Mobility Network is pleased to host a Community of Practice for postdoctoral researchers: a safe space for postdocs to interact, collaborate, and grow together as researchers and scholars.
Contribute to shaping a dynamic, mutually supportive collective! Connect and share with your U of T peers.
Join us at our second session on December 1, 2022, 3:00-5:00 p.m., in person at SF1009 or virtually over Zoom.
What is a Community of Practice?
The term "Community of Practice" was first used in 1991 to refer to a group of people who "share a concern or a passion for something they do and learn how to do it better as they interact regularly."
The agenda at Community of Practice sessions
Meet fellow researchers and discuss:
- Research interests
- Problems, challenges, and solutions
- The U of T postdoc experience
- Future plans and ambitions
Also on the table:
- Testing out presentation ideas
- Sharing tools and data
- Workshopping papers-in-progress
- Helping with paper publication processes
Session agendas will be flexible in response to researcher interests.
Who should attend
Mobility Network’s Community of Practice space welcomes all University of Toronto postdoctoral researchers in mobility-related fields.
- Dr. Ignacio Tiznado Aitken, Research Coordinator, Suburban Mobilities
- Dr. Matt Palm, Research Coordinator, Mobilizing Justice
Join us for Community of Practice sessions!
If you would like to attend this or future sessions, please email one of the facilitators with the subject line "Community of Practice":